Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Introducing Our Daughter

In the middle of the night our time, in a country half way around the world, a court of law decided that I could be the privileged woman who will be Tesfanesh's American mom. I don't think I can really fully express how unbelievable I feel... But mostly I want to say how eternally grateful I am to Tesfanesh's Ethiopian mom. She very obviously loved her little girl with all her heart and soul, and she will always be honored in this home.


Without further ado, introducing our daughter, Tesfanesh Anne.






Peace
beth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am glad everything went smoothly for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...she is adorable! We are both so excited for your family & can't wait to meet your new daughter.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Bethie...CONGRATULATIONS! She's SO adorable! I'm so happy for you guys. =)

~Heather Mac~

whatever_heather said...

That face! That smile!
She is just so dang cute!
I know you can't wait to hold her!
Congrats again!!

Stacy said...

she's too cute!! Congratulations!