Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Best Birthday Present Ever?

Today is the Brad's birthday, and that is no April Fool's joke. Must be difficult to be born on the day of practical jokes... just imagine how many shenanigans you would have to endure every year by potential joke-sters? Oy.

So, what is the best possible gift one can ever imagine for a 32nd b-day? Why, your baby girl's birth certificate, of course. Have you ever seen a face quite so adorable? We are smitten. Totally smitten.





Happy Birthday, Brad. Looking forward to the next 32 years!

P.S. - Rally monkeys rock. Never doubt!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I am smitten too. What an adorable little girl!

Wow, the rally monkey is kinda cute too, and what's more important--HE WORKED!

Congrats and love! Travel safely! Bring home a cute little girl, okay?
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Ummm... Beth, I believe that it would be rally monkeys not rally monkies.

beth. said...

Oops... I knew that looked wrong! But I was too lazy to look it up in the dictionary. Or - maybe 'monkies' are just that much cooler than 'monkeys'? Hmmm? Have I blown your mind?