Classic Tesfanesh pouty face. We get this one a lot.
Seriously. Can I get off the plane yet?
Who can resist the bath-time shot?
Classic Tesfanesh pouty face. We get this one a lot.
Seriously. Can I get off the plane yet?
Who can resist the bath-time shot?
12/5/2006 - International / Domestic Infant Informational Meeting @ CHSFS
2/8/2007 - MN Waiting Child Informational Meeting @ CHSFS
4/12-5/07 - MN Waiting Child Classes
5/16/2007 - Mailed Registration Form to CHSFS
5/29/2007 - Fingerprints
5/29/2007 - Passport Applications
6/5/2007 - Physicals
6/6/2007 - Mailed Application to CHSFS
7/11/2007 - New Fingerprints
7/19-7/20 - Attended PreAdoptiveClasses
7/19/2007 - Received PAC Homework
8/9/2007 - Mailed PAC Homework to CHSFS
8/15/2007 -Received Passports in Mail
8/29/2007 - First Homestudy Visit @ CHSFS
09/17/2007 - Second Homestudy Vist @ Home
09/17/2007 - Homestudy Approved!
09/30/2007 - Mailed Dossier Docs to CHSFS
10/03/2007 - Dossier Approved! Waiting Time Begins...
10/30/2007 - Biometrics Appointment w/ USCIS
11/07/2007 - Travel Clinic Appt - Vaccines Done
01/16/2008 - USCIS Approval!
01/22/2008 - Received Referral for our Little Tesfanesh!
03/12/2008 - Passed Court!
04/01/2008 - Birth Certificate Received
04/16/2008 - Travel
04/25/2008 - Whew! We're Home...
10/30/2008 - Court Date for Finalization in MN
5 comments:
She's so beautiful! I love her eyes. I hope you're loving parenthood so far.
I'm so glad you made it home (mostly) intacked. Can't wait to meet you Tes! Ruby is excited too! She is trying very hard to say your name (so far she can only do the "T" sound).
Hope you are feeling better soon, sweet girl.
Oh Bethie, could she be any cuter? Lyndsey, Jamie, and I can hardly wait to meet her...hope she's feeling better soon! Give her smooches for us!
She is adorable! Thats awful that she is so sick... hope she feels better soon!
OH she is gorgeous!
So glad she is feeling better. You must be so in love! Welcome home!
Post a Comment