Here is some pics of our most recent playground adventure @ the Y, Auntie Kimmie came with to partake in the fun.
Friday, June 6, 2008
We Love Playgrounds
Tomorrow off we go to dismantle (in hopes we will be able to 're'mantle) a wood swingset Uncle Joe and Grandma and Grandpa R. were kind enough to buy the munkin. Have I mentioned how much I love Craig's List? It is coming just in the nick of time, too, because this kid loves slides. Loves them. Can't get enough. I'm excited to see what she thinks of the playset when it is all put back together in our yard.
Here is some pics of our most recent playground adventure @ the Y, Auntie Kimmie came with to partake in the fun.
Tes wondering why Auntie thinks it is so fun to shake the bridge.
This is my usual view of Tesfanesh when at the park - her running away.
Pure joy!
Tesfanesh bossing me around - I was supposed to be going down the slide next to Auntie instead of taking a picture. She says so much with just that little pointer finger!
Here is some pics of our most recent playground adventure @ the Y, Auntie Kimmie came with to partake in the fun.
Thank goodness there is no pictures of me going through the tubes - it is much easier when you are small and can stand! Killer on the 'ole 30 year old knees... Lots of grunting was involved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment