We saw nearly every animal known to man, enjoyed some popcorn, scared Tes by trying to make her feed the goats, walked and walked and walked, rode the monorail (aka 'bus'! according to Tes), ran into a couple who also has adopted and swapped stories, stuck our hands in the tide pool, - oh, and did I say we got our walking in? All with only one little tantrum. I'd call that trip a success.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Big Bear Zoo
A few weekends ago (I know, I'm behind...) thanks to some free tickets from Brad's work, we were able to take Tesfu to the 'Big Zoo'. I was a little skeptical, because this zoo is always busy, and Tes was already bummed that her best friends the gorillas didn't live there. But, we ended up having a fantastic time!



We saw nearly every animal known to man, enjoyed some popcorn, scared Tes by trying to make her feed the goats, walked and walked and walked, rode the monorail (aka 'bus'! according to Tes), ran into a couple who also has adopted and swapped stories, stuck our hands in the tide pool, - oh, and did I say we got our walking in? All with only one little tantrum. I'd call that trip a success.
We saw nearly every animal known to man, enjoyed some popcorn, scared Tes by trying to make her feed the goats, walked and walked and walked, rode the monorail (aka 'bus'! according to Tes), ran into a couple who also has adopted and swapped stories, stuck our hands in the tide pool, - oh, and did I say we got our walking in? All with only one little tantrum. I'd call that trip a success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey, did you know you can also get free passes to the MN from the library? Its awesome, you get two free passes!
I meant the MN ZOO... sorry I didn't do a good job proofreading.
Post a Comment