Friday, October 17, 2008

Turning Blue

See something funny with this picture? Besides the fuzzy braids - I know, I need to re-do them. It is on tomorrow's agenda. Look closer... does the area around her mouth look a little blue?



One of Tesfu's favorite things to do ever is color, and we have never had a problem with the crayons coming near her mouth. Until tonight. Apparently, that particular shade of blue just looked too darn tasty for words.


Peace!


2 comments:

Carissa said...

Why, oh why do they eat crayons? I will never understand it. That and Play Doh and paste. But they all do. Among other things.
Alex likes to give himself "Tattoos."
Which means he just writes on himself with a pen and calls it a "tattoo".
At least it all washes off.

Coffeybunny said...

"No no Tesfu" says SJ!
SJ thinks this picture is very funny. I hope she doesn't get any ideas...