Ahhh... Sunday lazy Sunday, how I love thee.
A perfect day to make lots and lots of holiday cookies. It was an effort of all three, though for some reason I saved the only cookies Tes will be taking to her daycare friends to share while she was napping. So, the only cookies she is giving as gifts, she didn't even help to make. Whoops. Probably means they are much more hygienic, anyway, since she has a serious love for licking her doughy fingers when she thinks Mom and Dad aren't looking.
Yummy.
No pictures from today, well, because we aren't looking oh-so-fresh. This is what happens when not a single person in your house changes out of their pjs. So here is just a random pic of the kiddo, chosen because A) it was one of the first pics that came up when I opened the photo folder and I'm being lazy today - and - B) she is holding her most prized possession - the cover to our copy of The Lion King movie. (We have some pretty strict tv / movie watching rules on weekdays, but it kind of gets thrown out the window on the weekends. THREE TIMES. Between Grandpa & Grandma's house on Saturday (thanks again!) and not being able to go outside all today (remember - freezing rain and Dora pajamas) she was somehow able to coerce us to letting her watch this movie THREE TIMES in a 48 hour timeframe. I can quote the whole movie. Go ahead, test me.)
Peace.




No comments:
Post a Comment