Playing a game with (my future son-in-law) Kefelen before the typical b-day festivities begin.
Blowing out the candles like a pro. You never would have guessed this was her first birthday party ever. In fact, she woke up this morning and said she wanted to blow out her candles again, so everyone would clap for her.
Sunday
Playing with the present from Dad and Mom the next morning. Oh craigslist, how I love thee and your gently used toys...
Tesfu made me and her some breakfast - hers is the waffles and fries, one with a bar of chocolate on top just for good measure. Mine is the two leaves of lettuce.
Think she is trying to tell me something?
Monday (the actual b-day date)
ChuckE.Cheese cleverly sent us too-good-to-pass-up coupons, so even though we have already partied until we couldn't party no more on Saturday (okay, really it was only a little over two hours, but really, I don't think Tesfu could have partied anymore - it was quite a post-celebration nap / coma), so we + Auntie headed out to spend the evening with the Chuckster after work tonight.
Hands down the horse was her favorite game / ride.
Happy birthday, kiddo. We love you like crazy. And yes, we also love Simba. And Nala. And Bad Lion. And Zazu...




4 comments:
I love the picture with the fake waffles and lettuce! So cute!
If we lived closer to Chuck-e-Cheese we would be there all of the time.
Happy Birthday Tesfanesh!
Wow, does Tes know you called her a baby? I got quite the stern talking to from her when she thought I was calling her a baby (which I was definately not doing). I can still hear "I'm not a baby! Tes is not a baby!"
Happy Birthday Tesfu! Looks like a fun celebration.
BTW, Beth, your posts make me laugh each time. You're good at this!
I cannot believe how cute she is!! Happy Belated Birthday Tes!!!
Post a Comment