Monday, May 18, 2009

Curse you, Evil Blog!

Ahh yes... the 'blog effect'. Heard of it? If not, here is what you do:
1. Start a blog
2. Write something positive about your child's behavior
3. Sit back and watch what happens

This is well documented, people. The cries of parent's can be heard across the blog-o-sphere about how we have jinxed our good fortune (and good behavior).

Therefore, due to my last post and Tesfu's incredible ability to somehow read this blog and discover my joy at being pull-upless during the nighttime, she has now declared she wants to 'wear diapers' at bedtime again.

I am hoping this is a short lived phase, because she was doing so incredibly well the last few weeks and I'd hate to backtrack. Plus, those buggers are expensive.

Then again, even if it is just a quick detour back into diaperland, you won't hear about our triumphant return to the undie-wearers club. Don't want to entice the blog-effect again. I learn my lessons quick, I do.

Peace.

No comments: