Saturday, February 9, 2008
Politics
I had made a little mental note to myself when I started this blog that I would never speak about religion or politics here. Not that these topics aren't incredibly relevant and need to be discussed, but more that those discussions are much more effective done in a face to face format, not by blogging.
But, then I ran across this in the cyber-world, and it really moved me. And I don't think I'm stepping out on any kind of limb here by posting my political leanings... I think everyone can tell I hug trees.
So, here it is. May you be as moved a I was.
Peace.
But, then I ran across this in the cyber-world, and it really moved me. And I don't think I'm stepping out on any kind of limb here by posting my political leanings... I think everyone can tell I hug trees.
So, here it is. May you be as moved a I was.
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment