Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Court Date!
We have a date set for court!
We just found out today that our Little-One's case will be heard in Ethiopian court on March 12th. Three weeks and one day away... can I make it?! I may be hyperventilating already...
If all goes well and the stars and Venus align and the adoption gods smile on us, we will pass court that day, and then Tesfanesh will be offically and legally ours. A new birth certificate will be made listing us as her parents, and her with our last name, and then the real frenzy begins. Packing!
Here is to hoping we make it through the first time around, because I need to meet my little girl!
We just found out today that our Little-One's case will be heard in Ethiopian court on March 12th. Three weeks and one day away... can I make it?! I may be hyperventilating already...
If all goes well and the stars and Venus align and the adoption gods smile on us, we will pass court that day, and then Tesfanesh will be offically and legally ours. A new birth certificate will be made listing us as her parents, and her with our last name, and then the real frenzy begins. Packing!
Here is to hoping we make it through the first time around, because I need to meet my little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yay! If we met Tes this week we'll tell her mommy and daddy are coming soon! Congratulations! Jen and Mitch
I was just thinking about your court date this morning-so very happy to hear it has been set. We still need to go out and celebrate. Tell Jen to take lots of pictures (if that is allowed).
Post a Comment