Monday, March 31, 2008

Nope, Not Yet.

What is the most commonly asked question as of late? You guessed it, the big BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Have we got it? Have we seen it? Does it in fact exist? Answer - Nope, not yet. I've been quite blind-sided by this fact, it never even occured to me that we'd be moving onto week number 10 from referral with no travel date yet in site. Wow. Only one word for that - SUCKS.

In true pre-adoption psychosis fashion, in a tested tradition started by our good friends Mitch and Jen, desperate times call for desperate measures. Oh yes, you guessed it - it is time to pull out their rally monkey.
CLICK HERE

Rally monkey, don't fail us now. We are still hoping to travel the 9th!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Monkey is Key
Long Live the Monkey

Anonymous said...

I hear the rally monkey worked!!! Congrats! I have my fingers crossed for the ninth (I was planning a big party at your house while you are gone and I would hate to have to resend the invites)!