Saturday : Brad entered his famous oh-so-delicious chili into a cookoff in attempts to win some money and bragging rights. Alas, we did not win, but Tesfu was incredibly well behaved, and LOVED 'Daddy's soup' as she called it. I mean LOVED. As in, seven bowls loved. Okay, before you freak out, they were not full sized bowls. More like sample sized bowls. But, it was still a boat-load of chili for such a little tummy. The secret? Brad added some Ethiopian spices to it this year, making it not only very tasty for all, but absolutely irresistible for the Little One.
Sunday : First annual Scarecrow party at Ruby's mommy's house. None of the kids made their own scarecrows, but all still had a great time!
Monday : The fed was closed due to Columbus Day, so I had the day off. Since I had the day off, I made Brad take the day off. Makes sense, right? We took Tes to get her pics professionally taken, and even though we made it there late and the photo session had to be short, the pictures turned out so stinkin' cute it they will make your eyes melt. Just you wait and see. Of course, if your eyes melt, it will be the last thing you see, so enjoy your eyesight while you still can.
Now, back to the work week!




1 comment:
I LOVE the picture of Tes looking up with love to her Daddy. You have me weeping here! It's very beautiful to see...
Post a Comment