Saturday, May 9, 2009

Huh?


Things you never want to hear your child say Part I :


"Turn around and don't look at me, Mom, I'm going to wipe my booger on the wall!"

Ummm... yeah... no. Gross, and no.

6 comments:

Auntie Kimmie said...

Uh-oh. You should watch her close- today it's fingers up the nose, tomorrow it's picture hooks.

Unknown said...

Hmm, what are the odds that TWO people in this entire world sleep with their head so far back that things can fall up it?

You just never know...

beth. said...

Whoa - When did this become about me?! Besides, Dad still believes me that it fell up my nose. I asked him a few years ago. He said yes.

P.S. - He also told me I was the favorite.

Auntie Kimmie said...

Oh, Beth. You didn't hear dad correctly. He didn't say you're the favorite, he said you were the most flavorful. Because you make up such flavorful stories.

beth. said...

Nope, it was 'favorite'.
He also told me that kids who have picture hangers fall up their nose are WAY cooler than kids who sniff colorforms up their nose.

Just saying.

Lyn-Dee said...

I hate to interrupt the family banter but ewww..gross!!! At least she was honest with you...really what more could you ask for. :-)