Monday, May 4, 2009

Super Quick Wonderful Weekend Recap

Last post of the night in 30 seconds or less (the dirty dishes are waiting!) :


Parks Rock!

Still rockin'...

Picking dandelions. Though, quite frankly Brad and I do not share the same enthusiasm for the 'flowers' as Tesfu does...

Two handed drawing...

Softball season is here again!
Sure, Tesfu and I had a wonderful time hanging with our homies while watching the boys play ball, but I really just added this picture for two reasons:
1. Tes' pal Roo is just too cute for words
2. Proof that we are not the only parents that fudge the healthy eating once in awhile :)
Not pictured, but did indeed take place this weekend :

An enormous thank you to Auntie who watched the kidlet Friday night so we could actually have some adult time. It was a breath of fresh air.

And another thank you to Grandma Janice for bringing the big girl bike - I do believe she is ready to go pro already.

Peace!


2 comments:

lelemonster said...

I guess I'm busted! But really, where am I supposed to get healthy food from a drive in (because let's be honest, I'm not going to go somewhere to unstrap and carry in a child I am no longer am to carry without my water breaking only to restrap said child back in)?
Plus, I swear McDonald's has been trying to convince me for years that Chicken McNuggets are in fact very healthy.

Lyn-Dee said...

Lincoln LOVES picking weeds...um...I mean FLOWERS for us. He makes me bring them home or gets really offended.